Welcome to Herban Lifestyle!
With the goal of making the world a happier, healthier, better-smelling place, we cook up products from the highest-quality, healthiest ingredients available, then wrap them in beautiful, earth-friendly packaging. All of our products are handcrafted in small batches in Falls Church, VA. We offer a selection of soaps, sugar scrubs, sumptuous body butters, lip cremes and men’s grooming products.
Herban Lifestyle is certified sustainable by Green America and Cruelty-Free by Leaping Bunny. We donate a portion of our revenues to non-profit organizations that support the people and the planet, and in-kind goods to local charities.
Our Mission: To make the world a happier, healthier, better-smelling place!
About Herban Lifestyle: At Herban Lifestyle, we are passionate about handcrafting natural and organic bath and body products. In 1999, founder Mary Kearns learned how to create herbal bath and body products and she shared them with friends, family and customers at her local farmers market. Today, Mary brings the same passion for sustainability, healing herbs, and aromatherapy to Herban Lifestyle, which was founded in 2008. Herban Lifestyle products contain pure oils, essential oils, and herbs –certified organic, pesticide-free, chemical-free, ethically wild crafted and/or Fair Trade. Because the substances that you apply to your skin get absorbed by your body, and because we care about your health and well being, we promise that Herban Lifestyle products will never contain artificial preservatives, synthetics, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, petroleum-based ingredients, GMO's or any other stuff that's bad for you. Customers love our products because they smell delicious, are good for the environment, and are gentle, yet effective.
About Mary Kearns: Mary grew up in an environmentally conscious household where natural food and recycling were the norm. Her mother was into organic cooking long before it was cool. Mary has always delighted in the process of creating new products, and takes great pleasure in learning about the healing properties of herbs. In addition to being the founder and Chief Herban Developer at Herban Lifestyle, Mary has servied a wellness consultant working on the scientific review of cancer prevention programs. She is learning to balance her urban lifestyle with healthful habits‚ mind, body, and spirit‚ and shares this knowledge with others through her workshops and writing.
• To create wonderful smelling, highly effective, beautifully packaged bath and body products that are extremely enjoyable to use.
• To create high-quality bath and body products that are handcrafted with natural, organic, and Fair Trade ingredients, and infused with Love and Gratitude.
• To adhere to, and benefit from, the principles of people, planet, profit.
• To be a socially responsible business that contributes generously to charitable organizations.
• To be an environmentally responsible business that makes every effort to keep waste to a minimum, offsets 100% of our carbon footprint, and works with suppliers and service providers who are committed to environmental stewardship.
• To source ingredients from suppliers who ensure that their workers, and all those involved in the production of those ingredients, are treated fairly and humanely.
• To endorse the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and strive to buy only from suppliers who respect International Labour Organization conventions. Herban Lifestyle products contain pure oils, essential oils, and herbs, the majority of which are either certified organic, pesticide-free/chemical-free, ethically wild crafted and/or fair trade.
And since we also care about the Earth's health and well being, we donate a portion of our gross revenue to non-profit organizations supporting people and the planet. Herban Lifestyle is certified member of Green America and Leaping Bunny, a signer of the Compact for Safe Cosmetics, and an Environmental Protection Agency Green Power Partner.
202.321.2479 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Making the World a Happier, Healthier, Better-Smelling Place®
We can also be found in the following places: