From our ingredients, which are certified organic, fair trade, and/or ethically wild crafted to the way we test our products (on friends and family, never on animals) to our recycled, recyclable, and/or biodegradable packaging, we‚Äôre green through and through.¬†
- Driving fuel-efficient vehicles¬†
- Shipping via the¬†US Postal Service, which holds¬†‚ÄúCradle to Cradle‚ÄĚ Certification¬†at the Silver level for human and environmental health.¬†
- 100% Wind Powered. We offset our carbon footprint with the purchase of¬†Clean Currents¬†RECs, and are an EPA 100% Green Power User.
- Using compact florescent bulbs, compostable packing peanuts, vegetable cellulose bags, and reusable cloth bags when shopping¬†
- Reusing, recycling, and composting everything we can, from paper, ink cartridges, and packing peanuts to herbal waste and compostable trash bags!¬†
Giving back:¬†Success is more than just dollars and cents. To us, it means having the opportunity to give back. We donate a portion of our profits to non-profit organizations that support the health of people, animals and the planet.¬†In addition, we donate in-kind goods to local charities¬†for their daily operations and fundraising efforts.¬†
571.282.3624 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our new store is now open at 2931-C Eskridge Road, Merrifield, VA 22031! Please come visit us!