From our ingredients, which are certified organic, fair trade, and/or ethically wild crafted to the way we test our products (on friends and family, never on animals) to our recycled, recyclable, and/or biodegradable packaging, we’re green through and through.
- Driving fuel-efficient vehicles
- Shipping via the US Postal Service, which holds “Cradle to Cradle” Certification at the Silver level for human and environmental health.
- 100% Wind Powered. We offset our carbon footprint with the purchase of Clean Currents RECs, and are an EPA 100% Green Power User.
- Using compact florescent bulbs, compostable packing peanuts, vegetable cellulose bags, and reusable cloth bags when shopping
- Reusing, recycling, and composting everything we can, from paper, ink cartridges, and packing peanuts to herbal waste and compostable trash bags!
Giving back: Success is more than just dollars and cents. To us, it means having the opportunity to give back. We donate a portion of our profits to non-profit organizations that support the health of people, animals and the planet. We support volunteerism for our employees. In addition, we donate in-kind goods to local charities and educational organizations for their daily operations and fundraising efforts.
571.282.3624 | email@example.com
Our new store is now open at 2931-C Eskridge Road, Merrifield, VA 22031! Please come visit us!